THE TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Cookies are small data files that are stored in your browser or device. Cookies can be sent by both the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“ first party cookies ”) and other companies (“ third party cookies ”).
- For example, we work with third-party analytics providers, such as Google, who send cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you use our services so we can improve them.
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and may send cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and the browser cache.
- SDKs are blocks of code provided by our partners that can be installed in our mobile applications. The SDKs help us understand how you interact with our mobile apps and collect certain information about the device and network you use to access the app.
THE USE WE MAKE OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES
Below we explain the ways in which we and our partners use these technologies in our Services.
|USE CATEGORY||OBJECTIVES OF USE|
|Preferences||To help us remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language or the country in which you reside, so that we can offer you a more personalized experience.|
|Authentication and security||To connect to the Services; allow us to show you your account details; and help us maintain the security of the data and the Services.|
|Functions and performance of the Service||To provide you with functionality and optimize the performance of the Services. For example, to track the products you add to your cart on hdroptech.com and to increase the loading speed and performance of our website.|
|Analytical data and research||To help us understand how you use the Services so that we can make the Services better, faster, and more secure.|
|Advertising||To allow our partners to place advertisements on our products and services; present the relevant advertisements to people who may be interested in them or in other services; measure ad performance; and so that you can opt out of receiving interest-based ads if that is your choice.|
There are tools that allow you to choose how cookies and similar technologies are used throughout the web and app ecosystem depending on the browser and device you are using:
- You can use your browser or device settings to delete or reject cookies.
- Check your mobile device settings that control ads based on interactions with apps on your device. For example, on your iOS device, turn off the “Allow apps to ask to track you” setting and on an Android device, turn on the “Disable ads personalization” setting.
- To prevent Google Analytics from using your data, you can install the Google Opt-out Browser Add -on.
- To opt out of advertising services on Google based on your interests, use your Google Ads settings .
- To learn more about how our ad partners allow you to opt out of their ad services based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info .
Please note: hDrop Technologies Inc. websites do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals because we do not track our users over time and across third-party websites to deliver personalized advertising. However, we believe that you should be able to make choices in relation to interest-based ads served by our partners and have described the choices available to you above.